N448/N450 (updated 20.3.17:noon)
buying/selling naira exchange rates per USD
Tuesday, 28 February 2017













So sad.

Handsome and suave crooner Banky W is distraught right now as his Lekki home reportedly caught fire.

The fire was caused by a faulty air conditioner.

In the words of neighbour,


A resident said, “The fire started around 6am and all of us came out to assist Banky in putting out the fire. However, Fire service officials arrived around 7.30. So many items were destroyed including Banky’s awards.” but officials of the fire service arrived over an hour late.



 
Share on Google Plus
How to stay updated: Install 'Somtoo Okoye blog' app (Direct Download) (Google Play) | Follow on Facebook & Twitter

You need to read this:

 
I will send you updates every morning:
Top