N495/N498 (updated 23.1.17:morn)
buying/selling naira exchange rates per USD
Wednesday, 5 October 2016

South Korean phone maker Samsung has been sued for producing a phone that burnt the crotch of an unsuspecting customer.
An enraged Michael Taylor (the victim) says his brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 7 suddenly exploded in the middle of the night and burnt his lap.


He has since procured evidence and sued Samsung in court for damages according to TMZ
 
Share on Google Plus
How to stay updated: Install 'Somtoo Okoye blog' app (Direct Download) (Google Play) | Follow on Facebook & Twitter

You need to read this:

 
I will send you updates every morning:
Top