N396/N400 (updated 24.3.17:close)
buying/selling naira exchange rates per USD
Wednesday, 7 September 2016

About eight students of Longewan Secondary School, Samburu County, Kenya drank methanol when they broke into their school laboratory on Sunday 4 September 2016. One girl died while another is critically lying ill in hospital. The 6 others have been treated and discharged.

Confirming the incident, Samburu Central OCPD Abagoro Guyo, said:
"Eight students, five boys and three girls took the chemical. Some took it dry while others diluted it with soda."
A doctor at Samburu County Referral Hospital where the surviving victim, a 17-year-old girl, was admitted explained:
"She cannot talk or open her eyes but her sleeping position shows she has severe abdominal pains."
Share on Google Plus
How to stay updated: Install 'Somtoo Okoye blog' app (Direct Download) (Google Play) | Follow on Facebook & Twitter

You need to read this:

 
I will send you updates every morning:
Top